JOB TITLE: IT Project Manager
RESPONSIBLE TO: Senior IT Project Manager
Project manage the delivery of the IT Strategy action plan, to ensure fit for purpose, secure and robust systems are delivered to the organisation.
- Project manage the continued development and streamlining of IT systems, including the centralisation of data and processes into Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Play a leading role in business transformation by assisting teams to review and design processes for integration into Dynamics.
- Prepare project management documents, such as project plans and produce monitoring reports for the Major Projects Board.
- Project manage the development of IT solutions in accordance with business requirements, including coordination of internal and external resources.
- Coordinate appropriate user acceptance testing and data quality assurance.
- Participate in the strategic planning of IT solutions across the business, including the role of technology in driving efficiencies.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with partners, ensuring their active engagement in the development and implementation of IT projects.
- Partner closely with key suppliers and other housing associations, fostering a collaborative culture that advances the business.
- Promote the use of IT systems across the business and work closely with other teams to ensure they are using the systems to their full potential, assisting them to analyse, define and specify requirements. Identify any end-user training requirements.
- Identify risks and mitigation actions relating to IT systems and raise these as appropriate with the project sponsor and the Major Projects Board.
- Keep up to date with relevant new initiatives both within and outside the sector.
- Monitor Microsoft product development, understanding the impact on other IT systems and the potential benefits for the business.
- Deputise for the Senior IT Project Manager as and when required.