Job Title: IT Systems Developer
Reporting to: IT Business Systems Manager
To work as part of the Development and Database Management Team in developing and maintaining TCHG’s ICT systems and associated infrastructure to consistently high standards, along with providing technical support to end-users and IT colleagues.
- Develop and configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- Build solutions and patches
- Configure new processes, entities and views
- Troubleshoot issues
- Maintain the environments
- Development and support of Microsoft SQL databases
- Migrate and instantiate databases
- Create new structures and routines
- Build and maintain interfaces between systems
- Troubleshoot issues
- Development of internal applications using the Microsoft stack
- Build and maintain WebForm Applications
- Build and maintain Web Services
- Identify opportunities and implement technical solutions in order to rationalise the Groups legacy systems and Databases.
- Lead by example to consistently deliver high levels of customer service and best practice standards, with a positive and customer focused attitude.
- Work closely with ICT colleagues to ensure consistency and standards are maintained.
- Work closely with suppliers, technology partners, colleagues, senior management and internal customers to resolve complex issues quickly and to a high standard.
- Participate in the production and maintenance of documentation, procedures and processes for system implementations etc.
- Continuously improve working practices by utilising new technology
- Identify opportunities and implement technical solutions in order to rationalise the Town & Country’s legacy systems and data structures
- Build relationships with users within the organisation to better understand their IT needs and provide solutions which support the Strategic Plan
- Keep abreast with new and industry standard systems and technology that would benefit the business and help to produce business cases.
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with the level of responsibility and grade of the post, as directed by the line manager or TCHG senior management.
- Deputise for the Business Systems Manager in their absence.