Head of Technology - Midlands
A Global brand are seeking a new Head of Technology. The role is a critical role in the company, and you will be responsible for the delivery of business objectives as well as Technology strategy and performance and the creation and leadership of strong technical teams.
- Ensure that teams are internally coherent and focussed on delivery of technical solutions that will result in growth
- Promote and support best practice through discipline led and other cross domain communities
- Set goals and objectives for engineering team members and conduct performance appraisals of direct reports team members
- Accountability for representing the tech pillar and for all technologies delivered within your domain
- Be an active ambassador for the organisation, especially to maintain and enhance their technical reputation
- Passionate about all thing’s technology with an awareness of current IT trends and the ability to see the potential application of new technologies to drive the business value
- A strong track record of successful delivery of scalable web applications and iOS/Android platforms
- Strong experience across all aspects of technology including software delivery, Operations, UX and infrastructure and architecture
- The ability to independently lead, organize and deliver commitments on time and within budget.
- A track record of working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of defining and managing the scope of projects
- The ability to effectively convey technical concepts, and the implications to non-technical colleagues
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written for diverse audiences ranging from junior colleagues to senior stakeholders
If this could be of interest, please send your CV to Arun@coderedassociates.com