Our client, based in Birmingham, is currently recruiting for a Product Owner on permanent contract. They are looking for dedicated Product Consultant or Project Manager who has skills in Agile Project methodology, full project lifecycle knowledge as well a business analysis skills.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary is £41,000 per annum for an entirely home based role only required to come in for key meetings.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Manage project delivery, acting as key coordinator between the Business Change team, business users and software
* Work with the Business Change team to develop user stories and to define acceptance criteria and lead the solution development team: providing vision and direction, organising, prioritising and assessing the work
* Develop and maintain subject matter expertise on the functional capabilities of the business systems and products in use once implemented
* Identify user needs, assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value
* Manage the ongoing, prioritized backlog of requirements through the delivery lifecycle, ensuring that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
* Produce product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities, working with cross-functional teams to manage and schedule product releases
* Agile Project Methodology experience
* End of End Project Lifecycle
* Experience of Project Management and Business Analysis
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Alex Mitchell or Dom Barker on 0121-274 0087 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Product Owner, Project Manager, IT Software Solutions, Agile, Full Project Lifecycle
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details