Riverside have a career development opportunity for a Senior Salesforce Developer, working full-time, on a permanent basis.
What will you do?
As a Senior Salesforce developer, you will lead a small team of other developers and focus on Apex development to deliver new functionality and enhancements to the Riverside Salesforce platform.
Day to day
Your key responsibilities as a Senior Salesforce Developer will include:
• Provide technical thought leadership, help coach and mentor other team members.
• Work with architects, business analysts and other developers (potentially including third parties) to translate business requirements into solution designs that best achieve the target capabilities and leverage the platform effectively
• Provide detailed estimates of the level of effort associated to develop solutions based on business requirements and solution design
• Collaborate with Test Analysts to ensure software testing standards are met and participate in the overall QA process
• Engage in code and technical design reviews of solution implementations to ensure code quality and best practices are maintained
For a deeper understanding of your responsibilities, take a look at the job description linked below.
Does this describe you?
You are an experienced Salesforce developer and have proven experience of leading a team. You continually seek to improve quality and standards of excellence in customer service and traits such as demonstrating an awareness of community and cultural diversity enables you to do this.
We are seeking someone has excellent communication skills who uses their listening skills to ensure understanding of the message being delivered in order to correctly interpret information for informed decision-making. Being a team player is key as you'll constructively build relationships with others in order to work together to provide excellent service to customers. Essentially, you are also not afraid to challenge existing processes and procedures where they do not deliver the best possible service.
You’ve programmed Apex, Lightning Components and Visualforce for more than 3 years and you demonstrate expertise in advanced Apex programming concepts including common design patterns, governor limit management techniques, bulk patterns, efficient and reliable trigger handling, and asynchronous operations.
Click on the job description linked below to see a full list of our essential requirements.
What’s in it for you?
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer you:
• 10% salary increase after 12 months’ service, dependent on performance
• Auto-enrolment or enhanced pension scheme
• Access to ongoing personal career development opportunities through Learning Zone
• Riverside Rewards scheme and app, providing valuable access to discounted benefits including high street and online savings
• 25 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
Who are Riverside?
We are one of the UK’s leading social housing and regeneration organisations. We are a group of not-for-profit and commercial companies with a charitable housing association at our core. Operating across 150+ local authorities in England and Scotland and housing 90,000+ people, we are fully committed to improving the lives of thousands of individuals and families. We seek to transform lives and revitalise neighbourhoods.