The Product Proposition Analyst will support the Product Proposition Lead to define and implement go-to-market strategy for products relating to the Housing sector. Activities include product and competitor research, business case development, price modelling, developing USPs and market messaging, supporting development of product launch plans and collateral, supporting internal and external launch activities, customer engagement and on-going sales support. Develop and support reference sites.
Main responsibilities and opportunities:
- Work closely with the Product Management team to research and support development of business cases for new developments, analysing competitive landscape, opportunity, costs and pricing strategy.
- Collaborate with Product Management team and Marketing to support development of product USPs and messaging that resonates with customers, new business targets and market influencers.
- Support management of internal product launch activities to ensure that Sales, Pre-Sales, Consultancy and Project Management teams understand the proposition, messaging and go-to-market strategy. Support this activity with production and ongoing maintenance of collateral including ‘What You Need to Know’ document, presentation slides, pricing guidance.
- Research the social housing market including competitor activity, market sizing, trends and policy changes.
- Work closely with the Product Proposition Lead and Marketing team to support development of external product launch plans to support lead generation.
- Support the Product Proposition Lead to manage the NPS Housing Partner Programme, ensuring Expert Partners and Supporters become referenceable advocates of NPS Housing products.
- Work with Marketing to maximise value from NPS Housing Expert Partners via integrated communications plans including events, case studies, blogs, etc.
- Work with Marketing and Pre-Sales to develop content for Sales and Marketing campaigns including presentation material, product demonstration videos, newsletter content, blog articles, brochures, etc.
- Support production and approval of Software Release Bulletins, Information Bulletins and internal briefings.
- Assist the Sales team with bid responses, sales proposals and quotations, as required.
- Support the Sales team with ad-hoc queries, as required.
- Support management of NPS Housing product roadmap in collaboration with Product Proposition Lead, Director of Product and Product Management teams.
- Support management of the Product Catalogue for Housing products
- Support development of Housing related content on the Customer Portal
- Support analysis of customer and sales activity to support business budget and investment planning.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with colleagues, customers and partner organisations.
- Experience of preparing a variety of written materials of varying topics and styles for diverse audiences.
- Good understanding of IT sector, with ability to translate technical jargon into simple, understandable and relatable messages.
- Practical skills with standard range of IT products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, working with minimal direction.
- Excellent written skills.
- Good organisation skills with ability to manage time effectively, determining the right resources needed to effectively perform job assignments.
- Good decision-making skills.
- Willingness to travel throughout the UK and possibly abroad.
- Full and valid UK/EC driving licence as there will be a need for UK travel in the role.
- Meets minimum standards to obtain National Non Police Vetting and Government SC security clearance.
- Qualification in Business, Communications, IT or similar
- Understanding of the Public and Housing Sectors
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Experience of product marketing and launch management of software products
- Experience of conducting competitor analysis and market research
- Strong Sales and Commercial awareness
Candidates must be able to demonstrate a pre-existing right to work and travel within the EU. Documentary evidence will be required.
All offers are subject to satisfactory vetting and reference checks. Depending on the nature of the role a D
Barring Service (DBS) check may also be required.
Northgate Public Services is an equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all communities.