Salary around £40,000 + Great Benefits
Cheshire - Occasional travel to other sites may be required
The successful candidate will play a key role in the delivery of corporate projects including a new Housing Management System, so you MUST have experience of working with one of the following: Aareon QL, Capita One/OPENHousing, Civica Cx, NPS Housing, Northgate OHMS, Omniledger, Orchard Housing, MIS ActiveH or Castleton Housing
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who will be part of a passionate and dynamic Business Transformation and technology Team.
You will have significant project management experience of managing social housing or local authority projects. You must be able to deliver projects to time, quality, and budget and manage projects according to Prince2 project methodology.
- You need to be a customer-focused individual, able to work with minimal supervision, able to understand, conceive, problem solve and deliver outstanding change. The main responsibilities will include:
- The definition and management of corporate and IT projects, encouraging the need for transformation and change within a business area in tandem with the delivery of new capabilities and outcomes from the project.
- Creating and maintaining realistic project, communication, transition, benefit realisation and quality plans. Ensuring that project deliverables are completed within planned cost, timescale, quality, scope, risk, change and benefit goals.
- Understand and analyse needs of stakeholders, capture their requirements, and translate them into system requirements.
- Day-to-day management of a project and team, working closely with key stakeholders including sponsor, change leads and the IT team.
- Responsible for specific project governance as directed by project board, including stage gate approvals, project reporting and assessments