We are searching for enthusiastic and forward-thinking individuals to join our QL NG Project. This is a home-based role*, since the recent Covid-19 pandemic has allowed us to offer effective home-working for our software development team.
The QL NG Project is a dedicated team to build the next generation of our housing management system. It is being rebuilt from the ground up using the latest technology to deliver the leading web-based solution for housing providers in the UK market. The project team consists of 21 members who are primarily based in Swansea, an additional team based in Slovakia and remote working contractors. The team is organised with the Project Lead, Software Developers, Test Analysts and Business Analysts.
We are seeking experienced full stack software developers who are fully proficient in C# and web development including Angular. Experience in .Net core is essential, along with Angular (6+) and TypeScript. You will be familiar working in an Agile process together with other stakeholders to deliver high quality software according to our software development standards and procedures. As part of this role you will be expected to mentor other team members, give direction in feature teams and show initiative on the project.
Employment Type: Full Time
Expected salary: £38,000/yr - £42,000/yr
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in software development covering the skills required.
· The ability to plan, prioritise and manage workload, delivering results within sprint deadlines.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical people.
· To work with a multi-disciplined team including software developers, test analysts and business analysts.
· Focussed and can consistently produce high-quality work.
· Be able to lead an agile team, mentor and develop team members and use your initiative and experience to support project progress.
· Excellent skills in the .Net framework, including .Net core, ASP.Net, Entity Framework and developing API’s based on REST principles.
· Excellent web development skills in HTML5 and CSS3 (in particular SASS), Angular 6+ and NgRx.
· Experience of Application Lifecycle Management tools (such as Azure DevOps), or other applications to manage projects and requirements.
· Experience of configuring CI/CD pipelines and managing releases to distinct environments.
· Experience of writing SQL statements, including stored procedures, views and optimising performance.
· A good appreciation of web design principles for building SPA’s and being able to apply that knowledge to produce modern web.
· Experience of writing comprehensive unit tests.