A leading housing association in London are looking for a Lead Integration Engineer to join the team to provide technical expertise and leadership on application and data integration projects.
For this role you will need to have hands-on experience with leading SaaS applications and have specific knowledge of Azure API Manager (APIM), Logic Apps, Service Bus, Event Grid, along with administrative aspects of the Azure integration platform.
You will be responsible for leading the technical design and implementation, advising on patterns and practices for integration, API, and severless architectures using Azure Integration Services / related Cloud components.
- Lead on multiple integration projects
- Build APIs and data pipelines
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for data and application integration
- Hands-on coding and peer code reviews
- Brief QA teams for automation of testing processes
- Lead on integration strategy with cloud and on-premise solutions (requirements gathering, design, and POC)
Key skills and experience needed
- Hands-on experience with API development following API-led architecture
- Hands-on experience leading SaaS applications
- Specific knowledge of Azure API Manager (APIM), Logic Apps, Service Bus, Event Grid
- Expertise combining different security options for securing APIs like HTTPS, TLS payload encryption and signatures
- Knowledge of SQL (SQL Server, Azure SQL), in memory (Redis Cache), NoSQL databases (Cosmos DB) and storage components in Azure (Azure Blob, Data Lake Gen v2)