Project Manager (Customer Experience)
Salary around £50,000
FTC 18-24 Months
The successful candidate must be a Customer Experience Project Manager who will lead the development and implementation of the organisation’s transformation programme. The successful candidate will be part of a passionate and dynamic Business Transformation and Technology Team, responsible for delivering transformational business change.
- Professionally qualified project manager (PRINCE2 or APM preferred)
- Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP) or equivalent
- Extensive experience working as a project manager
- Extensive experience of effective delivery of large-scale Customer Transformation and technology projects.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence and consult with stakeholders and decision makers
- Ability to inspire and mentor project team members
- Ability to convey complex software solution to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience of quality assurance principles and processes
- Experience of working with mobile technology
- Experience of working with MS Office suite and ideally MS Office 365 products
- Experience of business systems analysis methodology and practices