£55,000 - £60,000
My client is looking for a ServiceNow Developer who is a highly experienced technical resource that possesses advanced administration capability and is able to design, build, and customize ServiceNow applications and services.
You will also have experience with:
- Developing workflow customizations and supporting the Service transformation teams.
- Work closely with business stakeholders and the Technology teams, to prepare and run workshops to understand business requirements, designing a solution, build request items and tasks using workflows within ServiceNow that meets the business requirements whilst utilising as much out-of-the-box functionality as possible
- Technical skills to debug issues with additional features like debugging ON.
- Perform integrations and process automation, load, manipulate and maintain data between ServiceNow and other systems.
- Thorough understanding of ITIL/ITSM processes, ServiceNow implementation experience in ITSM modules (Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB & Asset).
- Perform upgrades, system, and integration testing with sample and live data. Monitor health, usage, and overall compliance of the application.
- Manage BAU incidents by investigating root cause and either provide a fix or workaround – liaising with third parties as required.
- Hands-on design, development, and deployment experience with the ServiceNow platform and liaison with other Technology teams and third-party vendors during the development, testing and implementation of solutions on the ServiceNow platform.
- Provide technical input on the capabilities of the ServiceNow platform and insights on the best practice way to implement solutions for both Technology and Business groups.
- Stay abreast of new features and functionality, playing a key role in driving continual improvement
Code Red Associates acts as an Employment Agency/Business with regards to this vacancy. As an Equal Opportunities employer Code Red welcomes applications regardless of race, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, disability or age. All applicants are considered on the basis of their merits and abilities for the job.
By applying to a job advertised by Code Red Associates or providing your contact information to show interest in a job advertised by Code Red Associates, you consent to the disclosure of your information to us in order to assist our legitimate business needs. This includes agreeing for us storing your information and allowing us to contact you in regard to suitable job opportunities. You are within your rights to ask us to remove your information at any time.