We deliver Housing Management and Digital Solutions helping social housing providers transform their business processes, reduce costs and improve customer service. We are part of Aareon AG, the leading European provider of systems and consulting services for the property industry.
In the UK, we are over 120-employees with offices in Coventry, Southampton and Swansea. Due to UK growth, and investment from Aareon Group in our digital products and services, we have a vacancy in the Digital team for a Product Marketing Manager. We have an established and experienced team and there are great opportunities for you to progress your career. If you are searching for an opportunity where you can drive digital products and services revenue, add real value to our customers and help deliver great service then we’d like to hear from you.
We are currently searching for a new team member to join our Support Team in providing analytical and dedicated support on our bespoke software application within the UK.
You will report to the Digital Support Manager and will be the Single point of contact for the Customer. You will provide full support for the digital products which includes Incident Management, Problem Management with some potential Change Enablement.
You will need to be a team player by providing support and working as part of a team to resolve incidents within defined SLA’s. A very high percentage of the teams contact with the customer is via telephone so you will need to present yourself and the business in a professional and courteous manner whilst maintaining the exceptional service that we strive for each and every day.
Recruitment Pack Available as a Download
Employment Type: Full Time
Expected salary: £28,000-£32,000 dependent on experience
- Investigate incidents and apply resolution(s) accordingly, utilising tools provided and other documentation as necessary in resolving or reproducing issues.
- Incident Management – Monitor, manage and plan your queue on a daily basis, prioritising and categorizing, while balancing workload to ensure incidents are assigned correctly.
- Ensure all incidents raised within the service management platform are fully documented and hold the correct information to ensure investigations can start in a timely manner.
- Endeavour to investigate and resolve incidents within the customer specific/Aareon UK defined SLA guidelines.
- Provide concise and relevant information when defining a software fault/requirement to assist the development/consulting department with the resolution of the fault or enhancement request.
- Be a strong advocate of the Aareon UK values on each and every incident raised and, on each interaction, you have with the user or customer, third party organisations and colleagues.
- Ensure user/customer satisfaction is maintained through the lifecycle of the incident workflow.
- Support, promote and cooperate with fellow employees in the attainment of Aareon’s goals and objectives to provide a quality service to customers.
- Provide continual feedback to management on product improvement and value streams.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, adapting to all levels of audience
- Possesses the ability to stay focused when under pressure
- Ability to quickly learn new applications and technologies
- Energetic and friendly, upbeat personality with a very positive “can-do” attitude
- Strong focus on your own personal development
- 1st/2nd Line Application Support experience
- Experience of Service Desk Management software
- Natural analytical and problem-solving attitude
- Experience of communicating to customers at all levels
- Experience of Infrastructure & Networking (Domain + DMZ)
- Experience/Knowledge of Social Housing
- Experience of translating problems and updates into written form in a structured manner
- Understanding/Qualification of ITIL v4 Foundation
- Understanding of Web Applications (IIS)
- Working Knowledge of Virtualisation