Office 365 Engineer
My client is looking for an Office 365 Engineer who will provide users with a local service through 2nd line support in order to solve business related network, computer and telephony problems and to work together with the Service Desk to carry out support, Incident/Problem/Change handling and to undertake any tasks given.
- Extensive experience of working in Service desk environments - 2nd line using ITIL service desk ticketing systems
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and delivering high levels of customer service.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office365
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows server 2008/2012 Active Directory
- Good knowledge of Citrix Xendesktop
- Knowledge of Pull printing, (Xerox, Ricoh)
- Knowledge of Exchange Online/Exchange 365
- Supporting and administering mobile devices (laptops, smart phones, tablets, Apple IOS, Android).
- Knowledge and understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP.
- Experience of working with VMWare troubleshooting/diagnosing
- Knowledge of VOIP (Cisco, Mitel)
- Microsoft MCP or above.
Code Red Associates (CRA) provides quality IT and business professionals to the Social Housing, NPO, Local Government & Technology sector across the UK. We deliver the highest levels of service which enables us to be market leaders. With over two decades of industry experience, we ensure your business is in good hands