Castleton Technology, Housing Partners, Orchard Information Systems and Real Asset Management have all come together as MRI Social Housing Division in the UK to offer the broadest solution set in the industry. With unprecedented domain knowledge, MRI’s aim is to give social housing providers the tools they need to transform the way they work and improve the everyday experience for their tenants. MRI is helping to power digital transformation in the sector and to deliver modern, client-centric solutions for users that are tenant focused.
We have over 40 years’ experience in the social housing industry and this brings with it close client relationships and the ability to deliver solutions that meet industry requirements and enable customers
• Professionally represent MRI and build mutually beneficial relationships with decision makers to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction, customer retention and account development.
• Achieve your personal Quarterly and Annual Sales target.
• Build monthly pipeline to achieve sales targets set.
• Recommending appropriate solutions and negotiating acceptable terms with the client
• Identifying white space opportunities for cross-selling other MRI products.
• Maintaining regular contact with your customers with Account management visits and by telephone.
• Determining clients on-going requirements to meet changing business needs
• Working closely with other stakeholders within the business such as Legal, Sales Operations, Marketing, Development and the Implementation teams
• Ensuring Salesforce is up-to-date to reflect all sales activity
• Maintaining timely and accurate sales forecasts within Salesforce
• Managing your pipeline of opportunities from enquiry through to closure through Salesforce
• Track record of sales achievement, operating in a target driven environment
• Software Solutions sales experience
• Knowledge of the Social Housing Market is an advantage although not essential
• Team player
• High level of initiative with ability to work unsupervised
• Tenacious and driven
• Very organised with good time management skills
• Confident and motivated with high energy
• Hungry for success, always looking for ways to improve and learn
• Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Experience of using Salesforce.com
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• The ability to communicate effectively and to identify sales opportunities
• Ability to work under pressure and meet agreed targets and deadlines
• Good attention to detail and a desire to see a task through to completion
• Be honest, trustworthy and act with tact, diplomacy, integrity and professionalism
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.