We are looking to hire an experienced new business Sales Director who has at least five years’ experience of actively managing a team of new business development managers. This role is to lead a team selling MRI’s Social Housing Solutions to prospects throughout the UK. Currently a team of 2 but with expectations that this will grow. You will be an inspirational and motivational leader with a ‘hunter’ mentality. You will be adept at working in a quarterly driven environment and skilled at working across, cross-functional lines of business. Experience of selling enterprise software solutions is a must and experience from within the Social Housing sector would be highly advantageous. This is an exciting, senior position within the business with excellent opportunities for growth.
- Professionally represent the company and the sale of it’s Social Housing Solutions into the real estate market
- Develop a strong working knowledge of MRI’s solutions and the markets in which we operate
- Lead a team of New Business Sales Development Managers. Recruit, performance manage and develop individuals to exceed all objectives.
- Achieve and exceed all quarterly and annual fiscal targets and objectives.
- Produce timely and accurate sales forecasts and reports as and when required
- Help develop the solution value propositions and ensure the team can articulate each of them.
- Ensure the team are well trained on all solutions.
- Help develop mutually beneficial relationships with C-Level decision-makers, influencers and key prospective stakeholders.
- Determine ongoing requirements to meet prospects changing business needs and feed these back to product management and development.
- Assist in the winning of additional new business by providing market intelligence, testimonials and case studies from new wins and ensure that these are widely publicized.
- Work closely with other departments within the business such as Marketing, Development, GPS, support and finance.
- Represent the company at relevant trade shows, seminars and conferences
- Ensure Salesforce is updated daily to reflect all sales activity.
- At least 5 years, Enterprise Software Solutions senior sales experience
- Experience within the Social Housing sector a huge advantage
- A least 5 years’ experience of building, developing and leading a team of Business Development Managers within an Enterprise Software business.
- Inspirational and motivational leadership style
- Track record of over achievement operating in a quarterly, target driven environment
- ‘Hunter’ new business mentality
- Team player
- Tenacious and driven
- Confident and motivated with high energy
- Self-sufficient needing little supervision
- Ability to multi-task, managing complex sales projects, sometimes with long lead times
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.