** Home based with UK travel **
The Housing Implementation Support team play a major role in the implementation of the Northgate Housing system at new customer sites. They also provide a wide range of consultancy, training and support service to new and existing customers. The team work closely with product consultants, project managers, account managers, the Housing Bespoke team, technical consultants and others.
Much of the work involves use of SQL and PLSQL
Areas where the team provide consultancy and/or training include:-
- Data Migration consultancy
- Provision of bespoke data loads
- DTI training and consultancy
- Bespoke Task Manager Workflows
- Query View training and consultancy
- Archiving (Data Reduction) consultancy
- Integration / Interfacing (usually in conjunction with consultants from the Housing Bespoke team.)
- Variable Warnings set up
- Data tidy up exercises (e.g. address cleansing and people matching)
- Financial Year End related activities.
- Minor bespoke work
Although the role is home based a large percentage of time will be spent working on customer site. Travel to work on projects overseas for short periods may also be required.
Key tasks & responsibilities
- Assist customers implement the Northgate Housing system
- Provide advice to customers on data migration into Northgate Housing
- Provide training and consultancy to new and existing customers on areas such as DTI, Query View, Task Manager, Archiving, Variable Warnings etc
- Provide assistance to customers wanting to carry out data manipulation / date cleansing activities
- Contribute to providing solutions to customers interfacing and integration requirements.
- Assist with writing new dataloads
- Assist customers with year-end processes, dataloads, extracts, notifications etc particularly in the Leasehold Service Charge and Rent product areas
- Ability to provide training and consultancy services to customers in a clear and informative manner.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Good knowledge of the Northgate Housing product
- Good SQL skills
- Good understanding of Oracle databases
- Ability to produce clear and concise documentation such as Functional Specifications and Dataload Documents
- Ability to learn new skills quickly.
- Willingness to travel in the UK and overseas
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Employees of Northgate Public Services are entitled to the following Company funded benefits:
- Single Private Medical Cover (with the option to select family cover at an additional cost)
- 25 days paid holiday (includes 3 company nominated days) with the option to buy/sell up to 5 days (during enrollment window)
- 4 x basic salary life assurance cover
- A Group Pension Plan with fantastic employer contributions
- A selection of tax efficient flexible benefits to suit your individual needs
- The role offers a competitive salary.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate a pre-existing right to work and travel within the EU. Documentary evidence will be required.
All offers are subject to satisfactory vetting and reference checks. Depending on the nature of the role a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check may also be required.
Northgate Public Services is an equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all communities.