Senior Infrastructure Architect
Remote-(with occasional office visits)
My client is looking for a Senior Infrastructure Architect to deliver the design, development, and implementation of new infrastructure technology solutions across the IT department. Work with the Architecture, Service Delivery and Service Desk Teams, as well as the wider Technology Department to effectively deliver the full lifecycle of infrastructure architecture services, projects, and initiatives.
You Must Have The Following Skills
- You must be up to date with current Technology stacks.
- Assess systems requirements and evaluate potential solutions and improvements to existing systems
- Design, review, and propose new solutions, or application of existing solutions to new requirements
- Facilitate project and requirements gathering workshops with stakeholders
- Technical implementation of complex solutions as lead specialist, project team resource or technical support resource as appropriate
- Maintain a programme of annual maintenance and continuous improvement in conjunction with the wider Architecture Team
- Contribute to IT infrastructure related security, maintenance, performance, capacity and lifecycle management
- Liaise with third parties and vendors
- Create and review change requests to support project delivery and operational change
- Contribute to creation and maintenance of design, end-user and operations documentation sets
Previous experience needed:
- 6+ years’ experience in infrastructure architecture design and technical implementations
- 5+ years of project management and delivery
- Creating and maintaining solution architecture documentation
- MS Office 365 and Active Directory architecture
- VMware virtual infrastructure architecture
- Network, backup, Cloud, security architecture
- Broad and technical background across operating systems, multi-tier applications, networking, security, backup, Citrix, SQL, telephony, datacentres, and Azure / AWS Cloud technologies
- Architecture Review Boards and Technical Design Authorities
- Change management processes
- TOGAF 9.1 certification or equivalent experience
- Experience of ITIL environments and processes, preferably using ServiceNow
Code Red Associates acts as an Employment Agency/Business with regards to this vacancy. As an Equal Opportunities employer Code Red welcomes applications regardless of race, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, disability or age. All applicants are considered on the basis of their merits and abilities for the job.
By applying to a job advertised by Code Red Associates or providing your contact information to show interest in a job advertised by Code Red Associates, you consent to the disclosure of your information to us in order to assist our legitimate business needs. This includes agreeing for us storing your information and allowing us to contact you in regard to suitable job opportunities. You are within your rights to ask us to remove your information at any time.