We provide software solutions to housing associations throughout the UK, leading with our own IP, Dynamics 365 for Housing, a fully integrated CRM, housing management, asset management and finance solution built on the Microsoft technology stack.
We are an independent, fast-growing company with multiple projects running through to the end of this year and a pipeline of work with new customers taking us into 2022. We combine professional project management with an agile approach to solution delivery, and we place a high value on our consultants’ ability to engage effectively with customers and respond intelligently to their needs.
Reporting to our housing solutions product lead, with dotted lines to one of our project managers on implementation projects, you will play a significant role in both the implementations of our solution for customers and in the development of enhancements and new modules as we build out our product road map.
What you will be responsible for
- Pre-project, you will offer guidance on technical matters; participate in design workshops; and estimate effort and timescales to deliver technical elements of our solution.
- Working on implementation projects, your focus will be on configuration and customisation of our solution to meet each customer’s specific requirements; on the development of interfaces; and on data migration.
- Post go-live, you will support our customers, fixing bugs and delivering changes and enhancements.
- On product development, you will work with colleagues to accelerate the build out of our product road map.
What we are looking for
- Experience covering some or many of the following:
- Configuring Dynamics 365 Sales or CS, Power Apps, Power Apps Portals, Power Automate / Flow
- Designing and building system interfaces; web services; developing in C#.
- An understanding of housing association processes and systems.
- Good organisation skills and an ability to multi-task.
This is not a routine, office-based, 9-5 role. You will mostly be working from home and you will be spending a lot of time on Teams, in meetings with customers, sharing ideas and information with colleagues, and keeping your project manager informed.
What we offer
- A competitive salary commensurate with your skills and experience, a performance-related bonus, pension, flexible healthcare benefits, flexible holiday entitlement
- Esuasive team learning days and social events.
- Challenge, variety, and a flat structure in which progression is linked to personal contribution and achievement.