Oracle Finance Lead
We are working in partnership with a client looking for an Oracle Finance Lead who will be the Subject matter expert for Oracle E-Business Suite and related 3rd party applications within the organisations estate for Operational, Business and Functional areas within Finance. You will be responsible for the support, configuration, functional analysis and monitoring of E-Business Suite for Financials and related applications and coordinate and support testing, incident management, problem management and run/coordinate small scale projects and deliverables across the financial application suite
You must have the following Skills/Experience:
- Excellent functional knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite R12 Financials (Payables, Receivables General Ledger, iExpenses, E-business Tax, Purchasing, iProcurement and Workflow
- Demonstratable record of operationally supporting and/or delivering an ERP solution in a large organisation.
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- High motivation and a self-starter, attention to detail
- Good Team player, Serve as SME and co-ordinate with third party support partners for level 3 calls
- Adhere to continuous process improvement and provide insights into best practices as part of ITILv3.
- Prepare documentation of changes and train end-users.
- Experience in deploying an agile methodology
- Experience in carrying out functional analysis and production of specifications to support changes or additions to applications design
- Experienced SQL, PLSQL and Toad