Project Manager-Housing Business Systems
We are working with a reputable Housing Association that is looking for a Project Manager. You will plan and manage the delivery of business systems solutions and associated applications.
You must have the following experience:
- Demonstrable track record of successful implementation of small to medium scale Technology projects
- Previous experience of managing project budgets of up to £1M
- Knowledge of SCRUM, Agile
- Qualified Prince 2 Practitioner
- Experience in managing project teams through matrix management
- Experience in liaising and communicating effectively with both key business stakeholders and IT Business partners.
- Experience in working with complex Business systems that should include Housing Management Systems, Property Management or Financial Systems
- As a minimum, working knowledge of information security policies, processes and procedures
- Delivered successful cross-functional information technology projects
- Working knowledge or experience of:
ICT Governance, assurance and audit, Risk Management, Portfolio Management, IT Systems Procurement, Business Relationship Management, Business Engagement, Demand Management, Programme and Project Management, Programme and Project Execution.
- Experience of working in the social housing sector
- Knowledge of social housing Asset Management systems