Castleton Technology, Housing Partners, Orchard Information Systems and Real Asset Management have all come together as MRI Social Housing Division in the UK to offer the broadest solution set in the industry. With unprecedented domain knowledge, MRI’s aim is to give social housing providers the tools they need to transform the way they work and improve the everyday experience for their tenants. MRI is helping to power digital transformation in the sector and to deliver modern, client-centric solutions for users that are tenant focused.
We have over 40 years’ experience in the social housing industry and this brings with its close client relationships and the ability to deliver solutions that meet industry requirements and enable customers
We are looking to hire an experienced New Business Account Executive who has at least 18 months experience of selling into the Social Housing sector.
• Professionally represent MRI and build mutually beneficial relationships with decision makers to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction, customer retention and account development.
• Achieve your personal Quarterly and Annual Sales target.
• Build monthly pipeline to achieve sales targets set.
• Recommending appropriate solutions and negotiating acceptable terms with the client
• Identifying green space opportunities for selling MRI solutions into new logos including local authorities and housing associations
• Respond to Tenders, RFI’s, RFP’s & ITT’s
• Liaise with Sales Engineering to produce quotations and proposals
• Negotiation with prospects including at C Suite Level
• Maintaining regular contact with your customers with Account Management visits and by telephone.
• Determining clients on-going requirements to meet changing business needs
• Working closely with other stakeholders within the business such as Legal, Sales Operations, Sales Engineering, Marketing, Development, and the Implementation teams
• Maintaining timely and accurate sales forecasts within Salesforce
• Ensure Salesforce is up to date to reflect all sales activity
• UK travel with occasional overnight stays
• Track record of sales achievement, operating in a target driven new business environment
• Software Solutions sales experience
• ‘Hunter’, new business mentality
• Ability to qualify opportunities
• Knowledge of the Social Housing Market and Public Sector is an advantage although not essential
• Team player
• High level of initiative with ability to work unsupervised
• Tenacious and driven
• Confident, enthusiastic, and motivated with high energy
• Hungry for success, always looking for ways to improve and learn
• Very organised with good time management skills
• Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• The ability to communicate effectively and to identify sales opportunities
• Ability to work under pressure and meet agreed targets and deadlines
• Self-sufficient needing little supervision
• Ability to multi-task, managing complex sales projects, sometimes with long lead times
Joining MRI Software means teaming up with the world’s most innovative and comprehensive provider of real estate technology with over 50 years in the space. It means being welcomed into a family of industry professionals who are united in giving organisations the freedom to transform the way communities live, work and play. The only way to carry out that mission is to hire the absolute best employees on earth. People like you! Be a part of a progressive workplace environment where you can learn from the best and where your personal journey is taken seriously. Work alongside an established and leading proposition which continues to redefine the proptech world. Join a business where all 2,000+ of our immensely talented employees are listened to and make a real difference.
And we know how to reward outstanding performance, recognise effort and celebrate our wins in style. Enjoy unrivalled benefits such as our Flexi Friday scheme, employer contributed pensions, private medical insurance, eligibility for an annual performance bonus, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Amazing growth takes amazing employees. Are you up to the challenge?
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.