We are recruiting an Interim Management Accountant (Development) on a fixed-term contract basis, for this well-established social housing organisation based in Manchester. Reporting to an inspirational Head of finance, you will be responsible for the management accounting support to their Development operations.
Managing a small team, you will be responsible for the management accounts, investment appraisal, and cashflow management for the development arm of the group, as well as supporting the wider finance team for input into the Group Accounts.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management accounts
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Financial appraisals and treasury management
- Develop and maintain the fixed asset register
- Costing / financial modelling
- Investment appraisal
- You will ideally be a fully qualified accountant (but relevant experience within the sector will be considered) with management accounts, budget and finance modelling experience
- You will be a natural communicator and work collaboratively as part of the wider management accounting/finance team and proactively support the budget holders, providing them with this information and tools to make effective decisions
- Ideally, you will have worked previously within a social housing environment, but you must have experience of working in a complex and varied financial environment
- You will have advanced working knowledge of excel, and well rounded experience of working on integrated finance/ERP systems