Head of Data and Analytics
We are working exclusively with a large housing association that is looking for a Head of Data and Analytics. You will be responsible for driving forward all data strategies and projects across the business. The role is responsible for Ensuring the organisation receives industry-leading Insight and Analytics built on firm Data Security, Governance, Quality, Analytics and Data Science. You will ensure that the data architecture is secure and fit for the purposes of the organisation and that high-quality data outputs are produced for business consumption, ensuring that the data architecture is compliant with any data regulations.
You must have the following experience:
- Analytic or project management background.
- Knowledge of No SQL and graph databases such as Neo4J, Cipher, Hardoop, Spark.
- Ability to implement a new Data Architecture, through Cutting edge BI solutions, Data Science, and an underlying data model.
- Background in Analytics, Insight and delivering performance monitoring in a corporate environment.
- Knowledge and up to date understanding of Data lake technology.
- Detailed knowledge of how Master Data Management principles and technology enhance big data Frameworks and Enable Flexible Open Data.
- Knowledge of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and NLP, in the context of Data, Analytics and Insight.
- Knowledge of information security monitoring and control.
- Knowledge of GIS mapping technologies
- Solid understanding of data quality concepts; experience in managing, controlling, reporting data quality and integrity.
- Ability to manage technical staff delivering Graph databases (Neo4j), Master Data Management, SQL and NoSQL, Big Data, Data Lakes, and cloud-based data sources.
- Experience in procuring Data integration, management, and monitoring tools.
- Understanding of different types of data, including open and public data, Administrative, corporate, and personal data