Service Delivery Manager
The Service Delivery Manager will oversee a number of key ITIL processes within the Technology department that enables the delivery of a high-quality service to end users ensures Service Delivery processes are in place to meet Technology directorate and organisational needs.
You must have the following experience:
- 5+ Years’ experience working in an ITIL Process Owner focused role.
- Certified in ITILv3 Practitioner or above.
- Experience in successfully analysing, developing, and implementing ITIL processes.
- Experience in delivering process service improvements.
- Experience in infrastructure transformation.
- Experience in implementing structure over an environment of high ambiguity and complexity to achieve practical outcomes.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Process Owner responsible for ensuring that assigned ITIL v3 processes are fit for purpose. The Process Owner’s responsibilities include sponsorship, design, and continual improvement of the process and its metrics.
- Liaise with the Senior Leadership Team across the business to provide them updates, capture their requirements/requests and feed that back into the Technology Team.
- Be the champion for the end customer. Represent the Technology team to the stakeholders across the various platforms through regular communication and training sessions.
- Take ownership of complex support issues and act as a point of escalation to the wider technology team when required.
- Take part in the ‘Technical Design Authority’ and ‘Change Advisory Board ‘processes on a regular basis.
- Provide cover and assistance for the other managers in the team as and when required.
- Log, process and escalate more complex tickets to third-party providers and maintain ownership to ensure progress is made.
- Provide input and help develop the wider technology strategy working alongside the Technology Senior Leadership Team.
- Work closely with the Technology teams to ensure process adherence and the delivery of an excellent customer service experience.