Senior Salesforce Developer
London - 12 month FTC
£61,000 per annum
We're working with a London based client who're looking for an experienced Senior Salesforce Administrator/Developer to join their team on a 12 month fixed term contract. You will be responsible for administering, designing, developing, testing, implementing, and maintaining solutions on the Salesforce platform. You'll be assisting and advising the wider teams, whilst providing operational support for the the data pipeline and analytics infrastructure.
- Responsible for core system Configuration/Customization. Gathering and documenting user and process requirements, functional requirements, and developing technical requirements.
- Provide Salesforce expertise and knowledge to the CRM project.
- Developing workflow customizations and supporting the Service transformation teams.
- Work closely with business stakeholders and the Technology teams, to prepare and run workshops to understand business requirements, designing a solution, build request items and tasks using workflows within Salesforce that meets the business requirements.
- Evaluate and advice on technical aspects of work requests with team and will assist with planning and execute releases of components into production.
- Identify and recommend technical and operational improvements resulting in improved reliability and/or efficiencies in maintain and/or developing the application.
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades.
- Manage salesforce security including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
- Develop and customize applications on Salesforce Force.com platform with Apex & Visualforce and develop Restful APIs & SOAP APIs for complex integration with external enterprise application.
- Handle all administrative Duties including the Deployments, release, security, and maintenance of salesforce standard recommendations.
- Work with management team to establish suitable process to support administrative, development and change management activities
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, the application development and business analyst teams.
- Provide technical input on the capabilities of the Salesforce platform and insights on the best practice way to implement solutions for both Technology and Business groups.
- Stay abreast of new features and functionality, playing a key role in driving continual improvement
- Ensure any implementation complies with Technology’s software development lifecycle and adheres to the project methodology.