Senior Helpdesk Support
£25,000 - £27,000
Code Red is working exclusively with a client who is looking for a self-motivated individual who will develop and maintain customer service excellence within their organisation. They will provide the first tier of the Support Triage function. The ability to query the SQL database and investigate tickets for the source of any potential issues is a fundamental aspect of the role.
As a customer focussed role, we are looking for someone who understands the importance of the customer experience and is continually working to improve it
- Managing the helpdesk (Zendesk), receiving inbound customer support calls, emails and issues raised via other routes.
- Providing first-line support to those customers.
- Passing issues to second line support as appropriate and continuing to manage and own issues until resolved.
- Ensuring the customer is kept fully informed of the progress of issues.
- Developing and maintaining helpdesk processes and reporting and ensuring these are followed.
- Ensuring support meets SLAs and client fee agreements.
- Overall accountability of the Support function with responsibility for collating reports and feedback to your Line Manager