Data Integration Developer
£51,000-12 Month FTC
Deliver and maintain all technical integration development activities management activities at the direction of the data quality manager. Ensure all data flows in the organisation are managed maintained and supported. Key technologies include Informatica, MDM, Snowflake. Maintain usable data repositories as may be required to ensure the delivery of manageable data sets.
- Experience in Informatica IPaas Cloud development, IICS.
- Experience in Informatica API Integrations.
- Knowledge of PL/SQL Oracle, Informatica Power Center.
- Knowledge of Publish and subscribe methodology (Data Integration Hub/Cloud Integration Hub) and change data capture.
- A broad understanding of technology and data transformation and exposure to other data quality and management tools.
- Experience in configuring and managing AWS and\or Azure-based applications.
- Data integration, reconfiguration, and manipulation to ensure good, accurate and clear data is available across systems and at the right times by all users.
- T-SQL (MS Management Studio) skills, and MS Excel at an advanced level
- Experience in working with large data sets including Identification and correction of inconsistencies.
- Experience of code repositories such as GitHub and or others