Data Quality Analyst
£42,000 - 12 Month FTC
Deliver data quality and management activities at the direction of the data quality manager. Work to continuously improve and support Data quality and management of Information Management. Ensure that data sources, repositories and destinations are maintained to known purposes and business functions. Deliver data quality improvement.
- Good Data Modelling experience.
- Good SQL and/or PL/SQL experience.
- T-SQL (MS Management Studio) skills, and MS Excel at an advanced level.
- Experience in working with large data sets including Identification and correction of inconsistencies.
- SQL, with table design and creation as a minimum standard, with the ability to manipulate fields, insert, delete and move data.
- Knowledge of data quality management tools and MDMs.
- Snowflake, Semarchy, Informatica. And exposure to other data quality and data management tools.
- Solid understanding of data quality concepts; experience in managing, controlling, reporting data quality and integrity.
Knowledge of Data integration, reconfiguration and manipulation