Our client, based in Greater Manchester, is currently recruiting for a Head of IT Systems and Projects on a 12 month fixed term contract. The organisation is in the process of delivering an exciting 2 year programme of digital transformation, encompassing projects including: a Dynamics CRM implementation, a strategic review of software and applications along with multiple web-based projects.
The position is due to start as soon as possible on a full time basis. The salary is £53,000 - £58,700 based on experience for this position.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
- Drive the strategic direction of the software and applications platforms and products.
- Leading the exploration of opportunities to align with their parent company in the areas of software & applications architecture and product development
- Ensure the production of roadmaps for software and applications products are under development, and consolidation of these into an 18 month roadmap for change
- Manage the portfolio of Technology Programmes, particularly with regard to resource planning and budget management
- Fostering the development of processes and practices to deliver high quality software and applications products; and a culture of pace, pragmatism, collaboration and sound-commercial decision-making across the technology directorate.
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Demonstrable experience of managing both agile and waterfall technology projects & programmes to deliver business benefit / customer value, demonstrating initiative and commerciality in achieving results.
- Experience delivering software development and/or systems integration projects.
- Experience appraising systems options, designing solutions and running procurement processes.
- Proven interpersonal skills, including leadership, teamwork, influencing organisational change and building & maintaining effective relationships with a wide range of stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent project management, resource management, planning and facilitation skills.
For further information on the position, please contact Gareth Davies or Nat Higton on 0121-274 0087 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.