Our client, a Housing Association in the South West, are currently recruiting for an ICT Systems Analyst on a 2 year Fixed Term Contract to join their team to support a wide range of development projects.
The position is due to start as soon as possible on a full time basis. The Salary is £34,000 - £36,000 based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a Knowledge and experience of Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS), especially Microsoft SQL server and working with Microsoft SSIS and SSAS
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Service User Support
- Supporting database-based business systems and interfaces
- Taking responsibility for the technical delivery of ICT projects
- Developing and maintaining management information reports and dashboards
- Testing and deploying system upgrades, patches and fixes as required
- Producing and maintaining appropriate documentation and user guides as required
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Knowledge and experience of business systems implementation, support, and development
- Knowledge and experience of Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS), especially Microsoft SQL Server, of structured query language (SQL), and working with Microsoft SSIS and SSAS
- Knowledge and experience of supporting, developing and implementing system interfaces, working with web service APIs, and the development applications using programming languages such as C#
- Understanding of Prince2 and Agile project management methodologies
- Experience working as a team member to deliver projects or project work packages
For further information on the position, please contact Gareth Davies or Nat Higton on 0121-274 0087 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.