Aareon offers its 3,000 customers software and digital solutions to help them manage more than 10 million real estate units.
We are the leading provider of ERP and digital solutions for the European real estate industry and its partners.
Aareon is represented in 40 locations, 15 of which are in the DACH region.
The company employs over 1,700 staff, more than one third of whom are based outside of Germany.
The commercial real estate industry is an important market for our solutions and we are looking for a CRE Market Officer (m/f/d) to develop this market for Aareon
- Lead the development of the Aareon CRE Sales & GTM strategy in alignment with Aareon’s overall strategy and branding.
- Evaluate the CRE market with a view to Aareon’s product program, solutions and service offerings.
- Being the central point of contact for our CRE sales strategy and identify CRE market trends, business opportunities and revenue potential.
- Strategic marketing, i.e. to develop and track Aareon’s CRE GTM/marketing programs for demand and lead generation.
- Definition and achievement of CRE topline targets in close collaboration with solution management and country management.
- Topline CRE budget planning, forecasting and sales/GTM KPI reporting together with the MDs and CFOs.
- Act together with management in our country organizations to keep our CRE targets on track.
- Closely collaborate with COO and CDVO solution management and the market units in all countries.
- Report directly to management (CMO).
Skills & Pre-requisites
- Master or bachelor’s degree in business management or equivalent.
- Professional experience in real estate industry and IT solutions.
- Customer-centered attitude and market-orientated thinking.
- Sales experience and proven track record.
- Analytical, conceptual and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills and good knowledge of spoken and written English.
- Leadership experience combined with assertiveness.
- Hands-on mentality and willingness to travel internationally.