The data analyst will be analysing problems and creating solutions, as well as assisting the resolution of time-critical issues to maintain Service Level Agreements within the organisation. You will be writing and maintaining SQL scripts to load data into the system and assist customers with data queries or ad-hoc reports. You will be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team, demonstrating the ability to solve problems in an efficient and innovative way.
- In-depth knowledge of data handling and manipulation in Microsoft SQL Server.
- Knowledge of T-SQL scripting for Microsoft SQL Server
- Competency with MS Office products particularly Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to investigate issues and problem solve rather than relying on other team members
- Experience of leading or mentoring other team members
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload to take account of conflicting and changing demands and to meet agreed deadlines.
- Knowledge of SQL server integration services, and Reporting Services.
- Knowledge of PowerBI or similar products.
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB.
- A background or knowledge of Social Housing.