This role requires a customer-focused individual with excellent interpersonal skills. You will need the ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
You will support the development and management of the organisations SharePoint Online /Microsoft 365 environment. You will be an enthusiast and advocate for the effective use of SharePoint Online and associated Office365 technologies and play a key role in supporting and enabling business transformation.
- You will have hands-on experience in the administration and configuration of SharePoint Online environments
- A good understanding of associated Microsoft technologies including Management Shell, PowerApps, Power Automate, Power BI, Teams, Yammer, Dynamics 365
- You will ensure effective and proper usage of the platform, including support for best-practice security configuration, information management and data protection requirements
- You are passionate about delivering an excellent customer experience every time, by being easy, reliable and empathetic in the way you deal with customers and colleagues
- Management, administration and configuration of SharePoint 2010