MySCH Application Analyst
You will become the subject matter expert for our bespoke service charge application (MYSCH) and related applications within our estate. You will be responsible for the development, configuration and functional analysis of this product and provide in-house programming skill to fix defects and carry out any enhancements to parts of the system or new development, as required.
- 3 years minimum experience using MS SQL server 2012 and above.
- Experience in writing and debugging SQL scripts, Stored Procedures/Functions.
- Experience in understanding interfaces at both Business and Technical levels
- ETL skills
- Know of version control software for code management.
- Experience using BIDS, SSIS, SSRS
- Demonstrable track record of providing second/third line support for applications in a similar environment.
- Experience in system configuration, troubleshooting and fault-diagnosis
- Experience in working with third-party suppliers and internal teams.
- Good working knowledge of all MS Office Products
- Knowledge of relational database design and management
- As a minimum, working knowledge of information security policies, processes and procedures.