What information do we collect?
We may collect, store securely and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views). This does not include names and specific addresses.
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our recruitment products (including name, address, email address and telephone number);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications (including name and email address); and any other information that you choose to send to us via email.
How will we use your data?
Housing Technology Recruitment operates a strict policy regarding your data. We will endeavour to keep your data secure and we will only use your submitted data in the following ways:
- To complete our service of placing your submitted job advert information onto the website and other communication channels.
- If you have signed up to job alerts, to keep you informed via email of the latest jobs that have been posted on the site.
- Occasionally, collected data may also be used for customer research purposes. This is however strictly for internal use only in order to review performance and improve customer service. It will not be given to any external parties.
- In the event of a payment, to send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you.
- To deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
- To keep you informed about Housing Technology's services and events.
- By registering as an employer with Housing Technology Reruitment, you are agreeing to the above stated uses of your data. Please note that you can unsubscribe from all emails at any point and we will destroy your data upon request.
If you would like to have your data changed or destroyed
- You may submit a formal request to us via email or call us. As per the Data Protection act, we will respond promptly and at most in 30 days.
- Before completing this request, we are entitled to ask for any information we reasonably require to check the person’s identity. This is make sure there are no attempts at identity theft. To verify your identity we may: Phone you and verify details or request a scanned version of your driver’s licence or passport.
- Upon completion of these steps, we will send you a copy of the personal information we have in our database and update details if necessary. If you would at this point like your details to be completely destroyed, we will process this promptly and remove all records from our databases.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on this website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.